Your MT4 main user Interface consists of the following windows:
Section 1 - Main Menu – where it is possible to execute commands and functions
- File – access to charts, storing of history data and profiles, logging in and print.
- View – setting your toolbar options, command windows and the program interface
- Insert – this will allow the client to manage all technical indicators, line studies etc.
- Charts – setting of bar types, scale, managing of imposed objects and chart properties.
- Tools – allows the client access to the settings of the client terminal, the history area, global variables and MetaEditor.
- Window – will allow the client to choose how their graphs are displayed (tile vertically/horizontally etc) and it will also display a list of the charts open.
- Help – access to the MT4 user guide and helpful information.